Vibe Kettlebells is not your ordinary Kettlebells class, it’s Kettlebells done the Vibe way - using the energy and rhythm of the music! The Level 1 Vibe Kettlebells Foundation Course is a one day certified course during which you will experience some awesome combinations that will make you forget you're taking part in a resistance class!
You must have Level 2 Exercise To Music (if you have Gym level 2 or PT level 3 you can attend the course but please check with your insurance that you are covered to teach group exercise).
You will get;
- Access to a Facebook group to share ideas, gain feedback and keep in touch with other learners as well as the tutors and assessors
- Access to Vibe Subscribe, a paid subscription service where new Vibe choreography routines are uploaded monthly
Your Level 1 qualification has a shelf life of 12 months. Before the 12 months is up you will be required to attend a Level 2 Course. Once you have passed the Level 2 Course you are Vibe Kettlebells for LIFE! You will get the chance to present at Don't Just Ride Masterclass Events. The Vibe Events are happening all over the UK and are very successful. Here is the information you need to know about the Vibe Kettlebells Level 2 Course Assessment;
1. You must move to the beat and rhythm throughout the whole class with good, strong, correct technique
2. On the day, wear Vibe clothing. You will receive a FREE Vibe Vest or T-shirt on the day of your Level 2 Course
3. There is a 10 Question Verbal Exam
4. You will be required to teach on the day. Please bring your music at the correct BPM
5. Be prepared to teach at least two blocks of 32 count choreography
6. You need to demonstrate that you are able to cue in your participants to the beat and phrase of the music
7. There is a PASS or REFER on the day
REMEMBER : Once the Level 2 is completed you are a VIBE KETTLEBELLS INSTRUCTOR for LIFE