On this brand new 2 day course, you will learn all the skills you need to be an amazing freestyle fitness instructor. The in-depth knowledge will be transferable to all different types of fitness classes catered towards all abilities. There is no copy and paste – you will be able to choreograph hundreds of different fitness routines at the drop of a hat.
This course is designed for fitness instructors who are used to delivering pre-choreographed fitness classes (e.g. Zumba/Les Mills) and would like to gain knowledge and insight into how to effectively choreograph their own fitness classes and routines. It is also aimed towards Level 2 Gym Instructors and Level 3 Personal Trainers who wish to become more confident teaching group exercise.
The course will cover;
- Music use (32 count phrasing, continuous music use and BPM workshops)
- Planning routines and classes
- Layering, leg changes and advance movements
You will get;
- Vibe Freestyle Choreography manual
- Blank session plans
- Access to a Facebook group to share ideas, gain feedback and keep in touch with other learners as well as the tutors and assessors
- Access to a paid subscription service providing Vibe Freestyle Choreography – new routines monthly
- A Vibe Freestyle Choreography Workshop certificate